As part of its continuous commitment to maintaining customer convenience, Nissan reached a new milestone this year to expand the brand’s aftersales network to over 60 service facilities across the region. With the inauguration of three new service facilities in Qatar and Abu Dhabi markets, Nissan’s established network of service centers across the Middle East is a testament to the brand’s sustained dedication to customer satisfaction.
With the newly established service facilities, the Nissan regional aftersales network now offers an overall capacity of over 2,500 vehicles per day. This enables over 700,000 vehicles per year to be serviced across 10 Middle East markets comprising Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Yemen. Due to the rich history and heritage of the legendary Nissan Patrol in the region, Nissan also caters to customers with two dedicated Patrol service centers located in Doha, Kuwait City, and Dubai.
By supporting and assisting partners in local markets, Nissan ensures customers receive exceptional service and satisfaction at all outlets across the region, aligning with the Nissan Retail Concept (NRC). Embodying the new brand identity, the newly opened facilities are built on NRC principles. The facilities offer customers a seamless experience across multiple touchpoints, through optimized layouts of the facility, service processes, and digital environments. To provide customers with a globally consistent brand experience that surpasses expectations.
Commenting on the opening of the new facilities, Andrew McLaughlan, Aftersales Director at Nissan Middle East, said: “Customers remain at the core of our operations, and we are determined to continually improve their experiences and ownership journeys to exceed expectations. It is with the support of our trusted partners that we are able to deliver on our strong commitment towards customer centricity. The continuous expansion of our world-class aftersales facilities allows us to cater to the evolving aftersales market in the region, and provide customers with quick, efficient, and high-quality service that has been synonymous with Nissan over the past six decades.”
Nassim Mourani, General Manager – Automotive Group at Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co., the exclusive agent for Nissan in Qatar, stated: “The new facilities embody the Nissan new brand identity and offer customers a seamless experience within a digital environment. Nissan facilities will offer comprehensive car services by technical expertise in real time. We always endeavor to improve our services and leverage the latest technologies and systems, and customers in Qatar can only expect the best and most advanced service”.
When servicing vehicles at certified Nissan aftersales centers, customers benefit from a host of advantages across know-how, facility, and value pillars, including:
1. Repair Warranty: Assuring peace of mind, all services and repairs conducted at authorized service centers are covered by a comprehensive warranty.
2. Genuine Parts: Crafted to ensure longer vehicle life and better performance, genuine Nissan parts improve safety and keep vehicles running in prime condition for longer.
3. Technical Expertise: All certified Nissan technicians undergo a minimum of 500 hours of training to increase their theoretical and practical knowledge, resulting in a full understanding of service requirements. Highly skilled technicians can provide customers with the right recommendations for repairs based on thorough vehicle inspections, manufacturer repair information, and the technical expertise they possess.
4. Personalized Customer Relationship: A dedicated team follows up with customers and ensures utmost satisfaction post vehicle servicing. This is accompanied by the digital customer survey rolled out across all distributors earlier in the year.
5. Tools & Equipment: High-tech tools and facilities allow technicians to perform complex repairs using of advanced equipment, diagnostic tools, scanners, and machines to perform quick and efficient repairs.
6. On-Time Service: By providing customers with service reminders, vehicles are serviced at proper intervals, allowing them to run smoother for longer. This is also due to the complete service customers receive at Nissan authorized service centres, that includes the inspection, cleaning, lubrication, oil change, and adjustment of over 50 components during a routine maintenance service. In addition, a large and conveniently located parts warehouse also translates to minimal waiting time for customers on complex repairs.
Customers can service their vehicles at Nissan’s partner network across the Middle East including, Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co., the exclusive Nissan agent in Qatar. More information about authorized distributors and service centers in the region can be found here.